Buying or selling a residential property? At Johannessen Legal & Migration we offer a comprehensive residential property service for purchasers, sellers and developers.
Our expertise not only extends to matters involving clients buying and selling investment properties, but advising on the subsequent financial implications. Additionally, we act on behalf of developers, with their large scale sites and projects involving several hundred units.
Areas of expertise include:
- building contract advice in addition to negotiations with builders, architects, planners and financiers
- buying and selling a home or investment property in the ACT or New South Wales
- land use, planning advice and appeals
- mortgage and finance advice
- options, tenders and conditional purchases
- pre-acquisition advice on structuring, finance and taxation issues
- subdivision of land including mixed use, strata title, unit title and community title developments
Our current fee for residential conveyancing in the ACT is $2,000.00, exclusive of disbursements.
At Johannessen Legal & Migration, we have an above 95% average returning clientèle in our Residential Property section – contact us to find out why.